- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Genesee County, MI was 637 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Genesee County, MI
Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) Percentage of Buses Running On Time: Beginning 2009data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:29.000Z
This dataset identifies the percentage of Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority (RGRTA) buses that are on time. On-time performance includes the percentage of buses that leave their start point or arrive at a destination within 2:59 minutes early to 5:59 minutes late.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-21T18:25:56.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-08-26T16:58:38.000Z
The Division of Water Stream Biomonitoring Unit (SBU) dataset contains the point sampling locations at which benthic macroinvertebrates, field chemistry, and at some locations, sediment, fish or diatoms have been collected as part of the Rotating Integrated Basin Studies (RIBS) program, Rapid Biological Assessments (RAS), or special studies. The data collected are used for water quality assessment (input to the Waterbody Inventory, completion of the 305(b) report and 303(d) list of impaired Waters) and for track-down of water quality problems. The data set is maintained by the Division of Water, Bureau of Water Assessment and Management, Stream Biomonitoring Unit.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-03-24T14:08:27.000Z
DEC stocks more than 2.3 million catchable-size brook, brown, and rainbow trout in over 309 lakes and ponds and roughly 2,900 miles of streams across the state each spring. This dataset represents the planned stocking numbers, species and time of spring for those waters for the current fishing season. The current stocking data is updated annually in mid-March.
- API transparencyarchive.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-18T18:57:02.000Z
This table is generated off of a report for the Michigan legislature. To see the full report and footnotes, go to https://transparency.michigan.gov/FY2014-MI-Community-Revitalization-Program/FY2014-MI-Community-Revitalization-Program-Annual-/nx28-d3e3
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2020-01-13T13:23:12.000Z
- API transparencyarchive.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-18T18:46:58.000Z
This table is generated off of a report for the Michigan legislature. To see the full report and footnotes, go to https://transparency.michigan.gov/FY2014-Business-Development-Program/FY2014-Business-Development-Program-Report/r5hg-r2wf
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-18T21:24:38.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-24T21:28:59.000Z
Pick up points for bottled water.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-18T16:19:56.000Z
Portrait of county land / land use - area, elevations, and shoreline.