- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Tuscola County, MI was 803 in 2016.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Tuscola County, MI
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-18T16:19:56.000Z
Portrait of county land / land use - area, elevations, and shoreline.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-03T21:25:51.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-13T16:55:05.000Z
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-13T18:17:42.000Z
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:57:52.000Z
New York State has just completed a broadband mapping program as part of the national broadband mapping program funded by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration in the US Department of Commerce. Information about the availability of high-speed Internet services, commonly called Broadband, was collected from broadband provider companies regarding the technology type and speed of services offered. The data was updated every six months for five years, and is shown on the NYS Broadband Map at www.broadbandmap.ny.gov as well as the National Broadband Map at www.broadbandmap.gov. The data on the map depicts broadband availability at the Census Block level. This table summarizes the information for each municipality (town, city, village, Indian Reservation) in New York State.
- API transparencyarchive.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-02T18:13:34.000Z
All applications received for LIHTC from August 1, 2008 to the present.
Table 4-51: Air Pollution Trends in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (Number of days with AQI values greater than 100 at trend sites and all monitoring sites)data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-11T21:59:38.000Z