- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Wayne County, MI was 92.60% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Wayne County, MI
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-10T03:24:12.000Z
The number of persons described by survey year (2015) reported in OMH Region‐specific totals (Region of Provider) and three demographic characteristics of the client served during the week of the survey: sex (Male, Female, and Unknown), Transgender (No, Not Transgender; Yes, Transgender and Unknown), age (below 17 (Child), 18 and above(Adult) and unknown age) and race (White only, Black Only, Multi‐racial, Other and Unknown race) and ethnicity (Non‐Hispanic, Hispanic, Client Did Not Answer and Unknown). Persons with Hispanic ethnicity are grouped as “Hispanic,” regardless of race or races reported.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-03T21:25:51.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-18T14:42:15.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-22T17:01:29.000Z
New York State has just completed a broadband mapping program as part of the national broadband mapping program funded by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration in the US Department of Commerce. Information about the availability of high-speed Internet services, commonly called Broadband, was collected from broadband provider companies regarding the technology type and speed of services offered. The data was updated every six months for five years, and is shown on the NYS Broadband Map at www.broadbandmap.ny.gov as well as the National Broadband Map at www.broadbandmap.gov. The data on the map depicts broadband availability at the Census Block level. This table summarizes the information for each municipality (town, city, village, Indian Reservation) in New York State.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-03-22T05:16:44.000Z
A list of all traffic accidents in Birmingham, AL between 2012 and 2014.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-18T15:03:22.000Z
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-18T15:13:55.000Z