The mean environmental health hazard index of Brown County, MN was 87 in 2015. The mean environmental health hazard index of Yankton County, SD was 83 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Brown County, MN or Yankton County, SD
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-29T21:14:23.000Z
Data containing municipal wastewater treatment plant design other features, with data current through the most recent survey.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-23T10:06:42.000Z
Information on oil, gas, storage, solution salt, stratigraphic, and geothermal wells in New York State
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:27:27.000Z
Dataset showing the number of people experiencing homelessness. This data includes people staying in emergency shelters and other programs serving those experiencing homelessness, as well as a head count of those identified as homeless in non-shelter locations on the night of the survey.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T17:17:32.000Z
Dataset showing the number of deaths and death rates per 100,000 residents.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T18:06:57.000Z
Dataset showing the inspection date, entity, inspection site, start time, end time and total hours scheduled for aquatic invasive species detection and prevention.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T17:10:40.000Z
Dataset showing children’s growth and achievement in relation to their participation in a variety of educational and social programs over time.