- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
The high school graduation rate of Carlton County, MN was 90.30% in 2010.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Carlton County, MN
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-02-23T16:31:50.000Z
Results by precinct for odd-year elections in Ramsey County, Minnesota.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T17:10:40.000Z
Dataset showing children’s growth and achievement in relation to their participation in a variety of educational and social programs over time.