- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Dakota County, MN was 405,521 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Dakota County, MN
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-09-26T16:56:06.000Z
4, 5, and 6 year graduation roll up summaries, per county, broken down by demographics. More detailed information on the calculation can be found in the functional description on the MDE website under the Data Center (http://w20.education.state.mn.us/MDEAnalytics/Data.jsp). Select ‘Student’ and then use the ‘Category’ dropdown box and select ‘Graduation Rate’ and then click on ‘List files’. On the most recent year, select the help file with the mouse-over display of Minnesota Graduation Rates – Functional Requirements.
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T12:34:24.000Z
Dataset showing the percent of voter age population that cast ballots in each midterm and general election by county since 2000.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:38:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-07-15T17:57:24.000Z
This dataset contains polling place locations and their corresponding address ranges. The next upcoming election for each polling place is listed in the cases where it has already been set up in the system. The data was pulled from The Office of the Secretary of State's online pollfinder database on 2/14/2014.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:04:57.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T18:00:57.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range