- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
The percent earning less than $10,000 of Dakota County, MN was 1.20% in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Dakota County, MN
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-01-08T21:18:12.000Z
The residential assessment sales ratio measures the aggregate assessed value of all residential property as a proportion of aggregate actual sales of all residential property. This measures the accuracy of property valuations in the county.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-12-28T15:51:25.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.