The population count of Goodhue County, MN was 46,450 in 2016. The population count of Lincoln County, SD was 51,396 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Goodhue County, MN or Lincoln County, SD
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T16:09:55.000Z
Dataset showing the number and percent of residents by age group, age and sex from the decennial census. Age is generally derived from date of birth information, and is based on the age of the person in complete years.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API data.sandiegocounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T23:13:21.000Z
The 2017 San Diego County Preparedness Survey, commissioned by the County of San Diego Office of Emergency Services and developed and conducted by Integrated Solutions Consulting, surveyed a random sample of 60,000 San Diego County residents over the age of 18. 1,075 residents completed the survey to offer results that were within a 95% confidence level with a confidence interval of 3%.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:59:41.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-26T17:29:37.000Z
Dataset showing life expectancy at birth reflects the overall mortality level of the population. It summarizes the mortality pattern that prevails across all age groups - children and adolescents, adults and the elderly. Life expectancy is expressed as the average number of years that a newborn is expected to live if current mortality rates continue to apply.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:24:30.000Z
Average Annual Number Of Very Preterm Live Births Over 5 Year Period All States