- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population count of Hennepin County, MN was 1,184,091 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-09-26T16:56:06.000Z
4, 5, and 6 year graduation roll up summaries, per county, broken down by demographics. More detailed information on the calculation can be found in the functional description on the MDE website under the Data Center (http://w20.education.state.mn.us/MDEAnalytics/Data.jsp). Select ‘Student’ and then use the ‘Category’ dropdown box and select ‘Graduation Rate’ and then click on ‘List files’. On the most recent year, select the help file with the mouse-over display of Minnesota Graduation Rates – Functional Requirements.
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T12:34:24.000Z
Dataset showing the percent of voter age population that cast ballots in each midterm and general election by county since 2000.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-07-15T17:57:24.000Z
This dataset contains polling place locations and their corresponding address ranges. The next upcoming election for each polling place is listed in the cases where it has already been set up in the system. The data was pulled from The Office of the Secretary of State's online pollfinder database on 2/14/2014.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:04:57.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-18T14:25:31.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.