- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
The percent who did not finish the 9th grade of Hennepin County, MN was 3.40% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-09-26T16:56:06.000Z
4, 5, and 6 year graduation roll up summaries, per county, broken down by demographics. More detailed information on the calculation can be found in the functional description on the MDE website under the Data Center (http://w20.education.state.mn.us/MDEAnalytics/Data.jsp). Select ‘Student’ and then use the ‘Category’ dropdown box and select ‘Graduation Rate’ and then click on ‘List files’. On the most recent year, select the help file with the mouse-over display of Minnesota Graduation Rates – Functional Requirements.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-07-15T17:57:24.000Z
This dataset contains polling place locations and their corresponding address ranges. The next upcoming election for each polling place is listed in the cases where it has already been set up in the system. The data was pulled from The Office of the Secretary of State's online pollfinder database on 2/14/2014.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T17:10:40.000Z
Dataset showing children’s growth and achievement in relation to their participation in a variety of educational and social programs over time.