- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Hennepin County, MN was 29 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-13T12:48:14.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T19:55:10.000Z
The number of deaths and death rates per 100,000 residents in Minnesota.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-13T12:19:43.000Z
Life expectancy in years by county for 2010.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T20:00:25.000Z
The number of people experiencing homelessness. This data includes people staying in emergency shelters and other programs serving those experiencing homelessness, as well as a head count of those identified as homeless in non-shelter locations on the night of the survey.