- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Hennepin County, MN was 99.10% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T19:55:10.000Z
The number of deaths and death rates per 100,000 residents in Minnesota.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T19:53:16.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Estimates are developed based on regression techniques. The local unemployment estimates help determine area eligibility for benefits under the Workforce Investment Act and other federal programs. The Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) program is a federal-state cooperative program between the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and state agencies. Models use both current and historical data from the Current Population Survey, the Current Employment Statistics Program and the Unemployment Insurance Statistics Program to provide estimates of employment and unemployment.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-13T12:19:43.000Z
Life expectancy in years by county for 2010.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-13T12:48:14.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T20:00:25.000Z
The number of people experiencing homelessness. This data includes people staying in emergency shelters and other programs serving those experiencing homelessness, as well as a head count of those identified as homeless in non-shelter locations on the night of the survey.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T19:56:47.000Z
The Early Childhood Longitudinal Data System (ECLDS) combines data collected by the Department of Education, the Department of Human Services and the Department of Health into one online, interactive database. The system protects the privacy of individual children by not showing data for individual children. It shows population results only. It shows children’s growth and achievement in relation to their participation in a variety of educational and social programs over time.