- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The access to exercise opportunities rate of Hennepin County, MN was 99.10% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-18T14:25:31.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:27:27.000Z
Dataset showing the number of people experiencing homelessness. This data includes people staying in emergency shelters and other programs serving those experiencing homelessness, as well as a head count of those identified as homeless in non-shelter locations on the night of the survey.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:07:01.000Z
Dataset showing children’s growth and achievement in relation to their participation in a variety of educational and social programs over time.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T17:17:32.000Z
Dataset showing the number of deaths and death rates per 100,000 residents.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-04T16:56:45.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T18:06:57.000Z
Dataset showing the inspection date, entity, inspection site, start time, end time and total hours scheduled for aquatic invasive species detection and prevention.