- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The number of employees of Hennepin County, MN was 14,696 for transportation in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Hennepin County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T19:53:16.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Estimates are developed based on regression techniques. The local unemployment estimates help determine area eligibility for benefits under the Workforce Investment Act and other federal programs. The Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) program is a federal-state cooperative program between the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and state agencies. Models use both current and historical data from the Current Population Survey, the Current Employment Statistics Program and the Unemployment Insurance Statistics Program to provide estimates of employment and unemployment.
- API information.stpaul.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-18T12:34:19.000Z
This dataset was provided by Minnesota Secretary of State, it contains the most recent state general election turnout and voting results for all of Saint Paul's precincts (2014). For complete voting results for the years 1998-2016, visit the MN Secretary of State's election page (http://mnvotesinfo.sos.state.mn.us/election-results/)
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-13T12:48:14.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.