- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Ramsey County, MN was 152 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Ramsey County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2020-01-17T17:04:38.000Z
This dataset shows voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district in Ramsey County.
- API information.stpaul.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-18T12:34:19.000Z
This dataset was provided by Minnesota Secretary of State, it contains the most recent state general election turnout and voting results for all of Saint Paul's precincts (2014). For complete voting results for the years 1998-2016, visit the MN Secretary of State's election page (http://mnvotesinfo.sos.state.mn.us/election-results/)
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-24T17:46:29.000Z
Information pertaining to estimated market value of all parcels in Ramsey County from tax year 1998 through tax year 2019. Only current tax payer name and current legal party role information is available on this page.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-02T19:45:53.000Z
Ramsey County regularly tests beaches for water quality during beach season, from June through August each year. Ramsey County uses the state E. coli water quality standard to identify water bodies that may be contaminated with fecal waste. Higher levels of E. coli in the water may or may not be accompanied by higher levels and an increased risk of harmful bacteria; varying survival rates of bacteria make is impossible to definitively state when these harmful bacteria are present. Two samples are taken from each Ramsey County beach weekly to test E. coli levels.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-03T21:35:12.000Z
Annual summary of mandatory reportable infectious diseases provided by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The dataset includes counts of reportable infectious diseases confirmed for residents of the designated geographic area (e.g. Ramsey County, Minnesota, or Metro Region). The Metro Region includes the following counties: Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott and Washington Data notes: 1. Beginning in 2010, typhoid fever cases are included in the Salmonellosis category 2. Human Ehrlichiosis E. muris-like was renamed to E. muriseauclairensis in 2018. Reports prior to 2018 use E. muris-like
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2020-01-02T17:40:20.000Z
This dataset shows calls for service for police and fire agencies served by Ramsey County Emergency Communications Center. Geolocation references city and zip code, not a precise location.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-21T22:00:10.000Z
Ramsey County bridge descriptions.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:54:54.000Z
Statistics by precinct for even-year elections in Ramsey County, Minnesota from 2008 - 2016.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-07T15:24:47.000Z
Data on the use of grant funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the City of Saint Paul to replace deteriorating windows painted with lead-based paint.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-18T15:47:13.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.