- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Ramsey County, MN was 3,534 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Ramsey County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-11-07T15:53:30.000Z
This dataset shows voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district in Ramsey County.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API information.stpaul.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-18T12:34:19.000Z
This dataset was provided by Minnesota Secretary of State, it contains the most recent state general election turnout and voting results for all of Saint Paul's precincts (2014). For complete voting results for the years 1998-2016, visit the MN Secretary of State's election page (http://mnvotesinfo.sos.state.mn.us/election-results/)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-04T21:02:00.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-18T15:47:13.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-12-05T16:19:29.000Z
This dataset shows calls for service for police and fire agencies served by Ramsey County Emergency Communications Center. Geolocation references city and zip code, not a precise location.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-10-24T17:46:29.000Z
Information pertaining to estimated market value of all parcels in Ramsey County from tax year 1998 through tax year 2019. Only current tax payer name and current legal party role information is available on this page.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-30T13:01:20.000Z
This dataset provides the results from collecting and testing adult deer ticks, also known as blacklegged ticks, or by their scientific name <i>Ixodes scapularis</i>. Collection and testing take place across New York State (excluding New York City) from October to December, when adult deer ticks are most commonly seen. Adult deer ticks are individually tested for different bacteria and parasites, which includes the bacteria responsible for Lyme disease. These data should simply be used to educate people that there is a risk of coming in contact with ticks and tick-borne diseases. These data only provide adult tick infections at a precise location and at one point in time. Both measures, tick population density and percentage, of ticks infected with the specified bacteria or parasite can vary greatly within a very small area and within a county. These data should not be used to broadly predict disease risk for a county. Further below on this page you can find links to tick prevention tips, a video on how to safely remove a tick, and more datasets with tick testing results. Interactive charts and maps provide an easier way to view the data.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-21T22:00:10.000Z
Ramsey County bridge descriptions.