- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of St. Louis County, MN was 32 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving St. Louis County, MN
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T12:34:24.000Z
Dataset showing the percent of voter age population that cast ballots in each midterm and general election by county since 2000.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T16:09:55.000Z
Dataset showing the number and percent of residents by age group, age and sex from the decennial census. Age is generally derived from date of birth information, and is based on the age of the person in complete years.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:59:41.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T21:25:07.000Z
Dataset showing life expectancy at birth reflects the overall mortality level of the population. It summarizes the mortality pattern that prevails across all age groups - children and adolescents, adults and the elderly. Life expectancy is expressed as the average number of years that a newborn is expected to live if current mortality rates continue to apply.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-11T21:50:00.000Z
This dataset shows the 2018 general election voting rate in each city within Ramsey County.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T17:58:22.000Z
Attainment data is a 3-year average estimate of the adult, working age population (age 25-64) by age group, gender, and race/ethnicity. Data is based on Public Use Microsample (PUMS) data from the American Community Survey (ACS) downloaded in a custom data set from the IPUMS USA project at the University of Minnesota and summarized for Pennsylvania. Note that the estimates in this data set represent a 3-year average and is not directly comparable to the county-level 5-year county level estimates.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T15:52:50.000Z
This dataset shows the 2018 state primary voting rate in each city within Ramsey County.