- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of St. Louis County, MN was 8.00% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving St. Louis County, MN
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-05-01T13:37:09.000Z
This dataset shows voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district in Ramsey County.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-02-23T16:24:47.000Z
Elections results with information on voters registered and ballots cast by precinct for the November 2016 general election.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:52.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:52:47.000Z
Statistics by precinct for even-year elections in Ramsey County, Minnesota from 2008 - 2016.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-26T17:29:37.000Z
Dataset showing life expectancy at birth reflects the overall mortality level of the population. It summarizes the mortality pattern that prevails across all age groups - children and adolescents, adults and the elderly. Life expectancy is expressed as the average number of years that a newborn is expected to live if current mortality rates continue to apply.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-23T19:26:36.000Z
Information pertaining to estimated market value of all parcels in Ramsey County from tax year 1998 through tax year 2019. Only current tax payer name and current legal party role information is available on this page.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T14:59:41.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-08T16:10:11.000Z
General election absentee ballot statistics.