- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Stevens County, MN was 7.60% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Stevens County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-11T13:30:04.000Z
Dataset showing reported crime counts and rates by offense category for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Crime rates are calculated using Census estimates of each county's resident population.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-10-15T15:11:39.000Z
Voter registration totals by precinct, ward and district.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-04-04T20:07:52.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment by county for the seven county metro area.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-02-23T16:18:14.000Z
Statistics by precinct for even-year elections in Ramsey County, Minnesota from 2008 - 2016.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:04:57.000Z
Dataset showing annual counts, rates and clearance information of reported crime by offense type are categorized by the reporting law enforcement agency. The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension calculates the crime rates using local estimates of each jurisdiction's resident population. These population estimates differ from census estimates and result in crime rates different than those reported in the county dataset.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-02-23T16:31:50.000Z
Results by precinct for odd-year elections in Ramsey County, Minnesota.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T14:27:27.000Z
Dataset showing the number of people experiencing homelessness. This data includes people staying in emergency shelters and other programs serving those experiencing homelessness, as well as a head count of those identified as homeless in non-shelter locations on the night of the survey.
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-16T10:29:34.000Z
A listing of permits for water wells. The dataset includes information such as location (tax parcel), capacity, date and permit number. Specific location data, for some well types, is redacted per state law.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-03T17:17:32.000Z
Dataset showing the number of deaths and death rates per 100,000 residents.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2018-07-30T15:17:20.000Z
This dataset shows breastfeeding initiation and continuation at three months among mothers receiving WIC in Ramsey County. Two Health People 2020 objectives are also displayed.