The number of employees of Hennepin County, MN was 14,696 for transportation in 2013. The number of employees of Washington County, MN was 3,581 for transportation in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington County, MN or Hennepin County, MN
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-03T17:21:50.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-03T20:00:21.000Z
This data set contains employment projections, educational levels, average wages for projected jobs in Washington County.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:01:22.000Z
Full and Part Time Jobs in Washington County by Industry and by Place of Work from 2001 to 2040.
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:58:54.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2006 to 2011. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA34), May 2013.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T15:17:45.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:05.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2006 to 2011. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA34), May 2013.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-14T14:57:54.000Z
Washington County Seasonally Adjusted Monthly Unemployment Rate 1990-2015
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-20T16:54:20.000Z
The "What do I do with...?" site (http://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/wdidw/index.asp) provides King County citizens with recycling and proper disposal options for over 100 products and materials. The site lists over 400 businesses (mostly local) that accept products and materials for recycling or proper disposal. Business details include location (with mapping), contact information, hours of operation, restrictions, fees and more. The goal of "What do I do with...?" is to reduce the volume of reusable or recyclable items being added to the waste-stream, thereby reducing the environmental impact of those items while extending the lifespan of our landfills.