- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, MN was 248,745 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, MN
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-09-26T16:56:06.000Z
4, 5, and 6 year graduation roll up summaries, per county, broken down by demographics. More detailed information on the calculation can be found in the functional description on the MDE website under the Data Center (http://w20.education.state.mn.us/MDEAnalytics/Data.jsp). Select ‘Student’ and then use the ‘Category’ dropdown box and select ‘Graduation Rate’ and then click on ‘List files’. On the most recent year, select the help file with the mouse-over display of Minnesota Graduation Rates – Functional Requirements.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T23:34:20.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API openperformance.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-09-18T12:34:24.000Z
Dataset showing the percent of voter age population that cast ballots in each midterm and general election by county since 2000.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:27:53.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2016. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:50:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2015. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.