- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Washington County, MN was 3,581 for transportation in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington County, MN
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-07-12T19:53:16.000Z
Monthly estimates of labor force, employment and unemployment for Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, and Washington counties. Estimates are developed based on regression techniques. The local unemployment estimates help determine area eligibility for benefits under the Workforce Investment Act and other federal programs. The Local Area Unemployment Statistics (LAUS) program is a federal-state cooperative program between the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and state agencies. Models use both current and historical data from the Current Population Survey, the Current Employment Statistics Program and the Unemployment Insurance Statistics Program to provide estimates of employment and unemployment.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:52:51.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T14:51:53.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2015. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2016.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-10T22:02:39.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.
Washington County Full and Part Time Jobs By Industry: Historic 2001 to 2013 and Projected 2015 to 2040data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T20:20:52.000Z
Total Jobs by Industry, Historic 2001 to 2013 and Projected 2015 to 2040 in Washington County by Industry and by Place of Work
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-03T20:00:21.000Z
This data set contains employment projections, educational levels, average wages for projected jobs in Washington County.
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T21:51:33.000Z
Report of all certified firms to date (May 28, 2014) including State and Federal certifications. Please note: The certification status of firms reported in our database can change daily. Please contact OMWBE directly for more information or to seek confirmation of a business's certification status.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z