- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Washington County, MN was 3,581 for transportation in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington County, MN
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-03T20:00:21.000Z
This data set contains employment projections, educational levels, average wages for projected jobs in Washington County.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-03T17:21:50.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:01:22.000Z
Full and Part Time Jobs in Washington County by Industry and by Place of Work from 2001 to 2040.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-20T16:54:20.000Z
The "What do I do with...?" site (http://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/wdidw/index.asp) provides King County citizens with recycling and proper disposal options for over 100 products and materials. The site lists over 400 businesses (mostly local) that accept products and materials for recycling or proper disposal. Business details include location (with mapping), contact information, hours of operation, restrictions, fees and more. The goal of "What do I do with...?" is to reduce the volume of reusable or recyclable items being added to the waste-stream, thereby reducing the environmental impact of those items while extending the lifespan of our landfills.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:09.000Z
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T21:51:33.000Z
Report of all certified firms to date (May 28, 2014) including State and Federal certifications. Please note: The certification status of firms reported in our database can change daily. Please contact OMWBE directly for more information or to seek confirmation of a business's certification status.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-14T14:57:54.000Z
Washington County Seasonally Adjusted Monthly Unemployment Rate 1990-2015
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2012-06-21T17:53:51.000Z
A project of the EdLab Group, Communities Connect Network (CCN) is a statewide coalition of public and private organizations working to make Washington State a leader in “digital inclusion” – the movement to ensure that all individuals have access and the skills to use the Internet and information technologies. CCN brings together community technology providers with state and local governments, corporate, philanthropic, and individual supporters to ensure that all residents are able to fully participate in Washington’s increasingly technology-rich society. Most recently, CCN is the recipient of federal Department of Commerce NTIA Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) funding for public computing centers. The Communities Connect Network Project works to improve broadband adoption rates, workforce preparation, digital literacy, access to education, justice resources, and training at 22 sites in seven counties around Washington State. Partners include non-profits, libraries, community centers and courthouses. See BTOP Computer Labs for a complete list of partners.