- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Harrison County, MS was 23.50% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Harrison County, MS
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2019-04-24T11:30:11.000Z
The county’s estimated revenue sources for the 2017 budget, including property tax levy, intergovernmental revenue, charges for services and other sources. Ramsey County uses a two-year (biennial) operating budget. An operating budget is created for the first year of the budget cycle and is monitored to continually improve the county’s financial management and strategic planning efforts. Additional resolutions and amendments may increase or decrease certain funding sources, so a supplemental budget for the second year is submitted to the Ramsey County Board of Commissioners for approval. In the current biennial cycle, the operating budget for 2016 is $645 million and the 2017 supplemental budget is $664 million. You can view the county’s financial reports and additional resources at ramseycounty.us/budget.