- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Lauderdale County, MS was 80,261 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Lauderdale County, MS
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-03T17:42:13.000Z
The Case Mix Index (CMI) is the average relative DRG weight of a hospital’s inpatient discharges, calculated by summing the Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) weight for each discharge and dividing the total by the number of discharges. The CMI reflects the diversity, clinical complexity, and resource needs of all the patients in the hospital. A higher CMI indicates a more complex and resource-intensive case load. Although the MS-DRG weights, provided by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), were designed for the Medicare population, they are applied here to all discharges regardless of payer. Note: It is not meaningful to add the CMI values together.