- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The population density of Newton County, MS was 37 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Newton County, MS
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-17T02:11:02.000Z
The Case Mix Index (CMI) is the average relative DRG weight of a hospital’s inpatient discharges, calculated by summing the Medicare Severity-Diagnosis Related Group (MS-DRG) weight for each discharge and dividing the total by the number of discharges. The CMI reflects the diversity, clinical complexity, and resource needs of all the patients in the hospital. A higher CMI indicates a more complex and resource-intensive case load. Although the MS-DRG weights, provided by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), were designed for the Medicare population, they are applied here to all discharges regardless of payer. Note: It is not meaningful to add the CMI values together.