The number of residents of Morgan County, MO was 10,939 for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014. The number of residents of Saline County, MO was 13,184 for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Morgan County, MO or Saline County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:36.000Z
Navigator Entities licensed in Missouri.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:01.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:51:21.000Z
List of Missouri Credit Union, Branches and information there of. There is a provided Geo Location for each. This dataset corresponds with the map- view: https://data.mo.gov/Regulatory/Credit-Unions-Map/8aqp-4djd.
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2019-01-16T19:14:53.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:04:46.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Occupation Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: C24010