The percent earning $75,000 to $99,999 of Morgan County, MO was 2.90% in 2017. The percent earning $75,000 to $99,999 of Saline County, MO was 4.00% in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Morgan County, MO or Saline County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-28T19:15:18.000Z
Metropolitan and micropolitan statistical areas (metro and micro areas) are geographic entities defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for use by Federal statistical agencies in collecting, tabulating, and publishing Federal statistics.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-19T22:45:03.000Z
Listing of offices providing driver licensing and motor vehicle services to Missourians and are operated by individuals or businesses approved through the state of Missouri bid process. Every attempt has been made to assure the accuracy of these listings; however, last-minute office transitions may not be reflected in this information. For additional motor vehicle and driver license office information, please see the latest Department of Revenue news releases.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:20:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Income organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:01.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T22:51:13.000Z
The survey includes monthly sewer rates per “equivalent residential unit” (ERU)* served by municipal wastewater treatment plants in Washington State. Information was compiled from August 2016-January 2017 using information from utility billing web pages and phone surveys. Stormwater rates were also included as available.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T18:44:28.000Z
Listing of Buildings owned and maintained by the City of Kansas City, MO Ed Hennessy, real estate property manager City Hall, 24th Floor 414 E. 12th Street Kansas City, MO 64106 Phone: 816-513-3422 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:24:23.000Z
Sales Tax Rates - Feeds - http://dor-test.mo.gov/tax/business/sales/taxcards/
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2019-01-16T19:14:53.000Z