- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of New Madrid County, MO was 19.00% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving New Madrid County, MO
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-17T17:37:35.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-11T20:22:19.000Z
A comparison between 2012 and 2015 American Indian/Alaska Native health care coverage, IHS access, Medicaid coverage with breakdown for sex and age range
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-11T10:32:05.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-07T20:18:03.000Z
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T22:09:21.000Z
2012 and 2015 data by Insurance, IHS access, sex, and medicaid coverage
- API data.cms.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T19:14:22.000Z
2012 AIAN male/female breakdown of insurance coverage, access to IHS, and Medicaid
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2018-10-29T20:29:10.000Z
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2018-11-05T14:03:07.000Z
Number of non resident overnight visitors to Nova Scotia. The dataset is broken down by visitor origin and mode of entry to the province. Data is reported monthly.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:04:46.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Occupation Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: C24010