- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Reynolds County, MO was 808 in 2017.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Reynolds County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-17T14:56:10.000Z
Missouri River Water Trail Access Points
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2013-04-30T21:02:31.000Z
Missouri unemployment rate for various regions
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-28T19:15:18.000Z
Metropolitan and micropolitan statistical areas (metro and micro areas) are geographic entities defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for use by Federal statistical agencies in collecting, tabulating, and publishing Federal statistics.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:50:21.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:52:38.000Z
This dataset is composed of the latitude and longitude coordinates for the three bison located at MO State Park.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2014-02-26T19:49:54.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T19:38:50.000Z
This data set contains citizen satisfaction survey results. The citizen survey is administered on a quarterly basis. See the report by visiting https://data.kcmo.org/dataset/2013-14-Kansas-City-Missouri-Citizen-Satisfaction-/m8hg-mhad.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T21:06:20.000Z
This dataset contains descriptive and spatial information for the largest buildings in Kansas City, Missouri. Columns A through I comply with the Building Energy Data Exchange Specification (BEDES), which is a data dictionary for commonly used terms pertaining to energy management.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2019-04-19T18:25:05.000Z
This is the most current information as of the date of upload. This provides the user the ability to view the most current crime information within Kansas City, Missouri. The displayed information is the most current information from the data source as of the date of upload. The data source is dynamic and therefore constantly changing. Changes to the information may occur, as incident information is refined. While the Board of Police Commissioners of Kansas City, Missouri (Board) makes every effort to maintain and distribute accurate information, no warranties and/or representations of any kind are made regarding information, data or services provided. The Board is not responsible for misinterpretation of this information and makes no inference or judgment as to the relative safety to any particular area or neighborhood. In no event shall the Board be liable in any way to the users of this data. Users of this data shall hold the Board harmless in all matters and accounts arising from the use and/or accuracy of this data.