- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of St. Louis County, MO was $35,000 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving St. Louis County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-21T23:45:16.000Z
Listing of offices providing driver licensing and motor vehicle services to Missourians and are operated by individuals or businesses approved through the state of Missouri bid process. Every attempt has been made to assure the accuracy of these listings; however, last-minute office transitions may not be reflected in this information. For additional motor vehicle and driver license office information, please see the latest Department of Revenue news releases.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:20:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Income organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:50:03.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T22:51:13.000Z
The survey includes monthly sewer rates per “equivalent residential unit” (ERU)* served by municipal wastewater treatment plants in Washington State. Information was compiled from August 2016-January 2017 using information from utility billing web pages and phone surveys. Stormwater rates were also included as available.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:28:27.000Z
Find key information on library systems around the United States.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2019-01-16T19:14:53.000Z