- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Saline County, MO was 85 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Saline County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-06T17:04:46.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T14:10:50.000Z
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-04T21:50:46.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-01-10T21:06:20.000Z
This dataset contains descriptive and spatial information for the largest buildings in Kansas City, Missouri. Columns A through I comply with the Building Energy Data Exchange Specification (BEDES), which is a data dictionary for commonly used terms pertaining to energy management.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-12-07T20:27:07.000Z
This data set contains community statistics that were used to calculate greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) for the purposes of the 2013 GHG inventory. Data sources include US Census Bureau, Mid-America Regional Council (MARC), Jackson County Assessor Office, KCP&L electric company, Missouri Gas/Laclede gas company, Federal Highway Administration Office of Highway Policy Information Highway Statistics Series, Climate Action and Climate Protection Software notes, Kansas City Area Transit Authority (KCATA), EPA flight and large emitter website (http://ghgdata.epa.gov), City of Kansas City PUblic Words and Water Services Departments
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:10:37.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hospitalizations For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T00:37:26.000Z
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Rate Of Death For CO Per 100,000 All States
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2019-01-16T19:14:53.000Z
Table 4-51: Air Pollution Trends in Selected Metropolitan Statistical Areas (Number of days with AQI values greater than 100 at trend sites and all monitoring sites)data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-11T21:59:38.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States