- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Saline County, MO was 17.80% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Saline County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T10:31:48.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API results.livewellsd.org | Last Updated 2018-08-21T16:08:15.000Z
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:04:46.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Occupation Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: C24010