- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Saline County, MO was 294 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Saline County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-20T12:55:29.000Z
List of alcohol licenses of businesses who have gone out of business
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2013-01-03T20:46:25.000Z
First reports of injury by county based on accident site location zip code.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-16T12:00:55.000Z
The number of people filing for initial unemployment benefits by county and week.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-20T12:50:12.000Z
List of temporary alcohol license expiration dates
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-21T02:11:54.000Z
Current license information of businesses involved in the manufacture, shipping, and/or sale of alcohol in the State of Missouri
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-20T12:33:34.000Z
Alcohol Licensing information by County compiled weekly storing 3 weeks at a time
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-20T13:10:40.000Z
List of Missouri alcohol licenses not yet renewed for the next license year. License year begins July 1. This dataset is generated nightly during the months of April through July for the license renewal period. This dataset will be empty the rest of the year.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-21T01:30:22.000Z
This dataset is updated MON-FRI at 8:30PM
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-20T22:45:21.000Z
Listing of offices providing driver licensing and motor vehicle services to Missourians and are operated by individuals or businesses approved through the state of Missouri bid process. Every attempt has been made to assure the accuracy of these listings; however, last-minute office transitions may not be reflected in this information. For additional motor vehicle and driver license office information, please see the latest Department of Revenue news releases.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-11T19:02:29.000Z
Highway Work Permits are issued by the New York State Department of Transportation (DOT) for any work conducted in the NY State highway right of way. The review and approval of proposed work in the right of way is important to keep the complex and heavily used transportation system operating efficiently, reliably and safely. The Highway Work Permits dataset is a listing of all work permits issued on an annual basis. Highway Work Permits ensure that any work done within the State right of way and the resulting finished project meets the standards and policies of public safety, highway laws and regulations, preservation and function of the highway, and that the work is in the best interests of the traveling public as well as the owner of the project. This dataset includes information on the term of the permits, type of work, applicant name and location of the work.