- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Texas County, MO was $22,767 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Texas County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T22:45:21.000Z
Listing of offices providing driver licensing and motor vehicle services to Missourians and are operated by individuals or businesses approved through the state of Missouri bid process. Every attempt has been made to assure the accuracy of these listings; however, last-minute office transitions may not be reflected in this information. For additional motor vehicle and driver license office information, please see the latest Department of Revenue news releases.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-10T18:35:11.000Z
Find information on population, income, jobs, wages, graduation rates, highways, water and healthcare for the Comptroller's 12 Economic Regions.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:20:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Income organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-02T16:37:46.000Z
Electricity revenue and counts broken down by utility company and by sector, since 1999, from the US Energy Information Administration (USEIA).
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-16T10:31:33.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-27T22:51:13.000Z
The survey includes monthly sewer rates per “equivalent residential unit” (ERU)* served by municipal wastewater treatment plants in Washington State. Information was compiled from August 2016-January 2017 using information from utility billing web pages and phone surveys. Stormwater rates were also included as available.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-10T13:06:55.000Z
See the attached PDF for a detailed description of each tax type. The Comptroller of Public Accounts is charged by statute, Tex. Gov’t Code § 403.0142, with reporting and posting the amounts of revenue remitted from each Texas municipality and county for taxes whose location information is available from tax returns. The revenue is presented by county only because specific cities could not be definitively determined from the report data. Returns submitted directly by local governments are open records and include their names and addresses. Due to confidentiality restrictions, amounts reported by businesses cannot be provided when less than four businesses report for a specific county. This data is posted quarterly, six months after the end of the quarterly data period to allow for collection actions when needed.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T04:49:13.000Z
These entities received mixed beverage tax revenue from permit holders located in the city or county respectively.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T04:49:05.000Z
These cities received mixed beverage tax revenue from permit holders located in the city. Cities located in more than one county will be listed in each county the city is in. The mixed beverage tax revenue listed for the city in a particular county is from permit holders located in the part of the city in the listed county.
- API data.texas.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T04:48:58.000Z
These cities, which are located in multiple counties, received mixed beverage tax revenue from permit holders located in the counties listed.