- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Washington County, MO was 219 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Washington County, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T12:55:15.000Z
List of alcohol licenses of businesses who have gone out of business
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2013-01-03T20:46:25.000Z
First reports of injury by county based on accident site location zip code.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T12:00:39.000Z
The number of people filing for initial unemployment benefits by county and week.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T12:50:10.000Z
List of temporary alcohol license expiration dates
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-21T02:10:58.000Z
Current license information of businesses involved in the manufacture, shipping, and/or sale of alcohol in the State of Missouri
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T12:34:39.000Z
Alcohol Licensing information by County compiled weekly storing 3 weeks at a time
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T13:15:29.000Z
List of Missouri alcohol licenses not yet renewed for the next license year. License year begins July 1. This dataset is generated nightly during the months of April through July for the license renewal period. This dataset will be empty the rest of the year.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-25T12:54:42.000Z
Dataset showing job creation and job destruction. A negative number indicates jobs destroyed (positions eliminated due to businesses closing or contracting). Job creation is employment resulting from new businesses starting up or existing businesses expanding their payrolls with new positions. The source data for the data is the Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics (LEHD) linked employer employee microdata. A wide variety of record sources contribute to the construction of the Quarterly Workforce Indicators (QWI), including the administrative records on employment collected by the states, Social Security data, Federal tax records, and other census and survey data.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-21T01:30:22.000Z
This dataset is updated MON-FRI at 8:30PM
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.