- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of St. Louis city, MO was 19.30% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving St. Louis city, MO
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:36.000Z
Navigator Entities licensed in Missouri.
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T10:31:01.000Z
List of Missouri Finance Entities
- API data.mo.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-15T19:51:21.000Z
List of Missouri Credit Union, Branches and information there of. There is a provided Geo Location for each. This dataset corresponds with the map- view: https://data.mo.gov/Regulatory/Credit-Unions-Map/8aqp-4djd.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:04:46.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Occupation Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered in 2010. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: C24010
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T17:00:12.000Z
This data is pulled from the annual Financial Trends Monitoring System (FTMS). The KCSTAT dashboards for Finance and Governance provide visualizations of this data, along with narrative to explain what these indicators mean. The FTMS report itself goes also provides a great deal of narrative, and can be viewed by visiting: https://kcstat.kcmo.org/Finance/2013-FTMS-7-29-14-Revised/n7p4-kkha