- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Cascade County, MT was 81,953 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Cascade County, MT
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:05:03.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:23:48.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-10-04T17:24:03.000Z
City property tax data for all 242 cities (Updated October 2016)
- API www.opendata.go.ke | Last Updated 2016-07-17T19:30:53.000Z
The Agriculture Fisheries and Food Authorities' Nuts and Oil Crops Directorate collects data on commodities, produced in the nut industry and its by products. The core nut products grown in the county in large quantities are cashew, peanuts and groundnuts. The data also captures the estimated cropland area used to grow this products annually
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-22T22:13:45.000Z
This dataset is a subset of data from the Medical Board of California’s Physician Survey of allopathic physicians and surgeons (licensees). The dataset includes the number of licensees by the county where they are practicing, as well as their race/ethnicity. Data are for California counties only.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:11:16.000Z
Population forecasts from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-22T22:07:45.000Z
This dataset is a subset of data from the Medical Board of California’s Physician Survey of allopathic physicians and surgeons (licensees). The dataset includes the number of licensees by the county where they are practicing, as well as their gender. Data are for California counties only.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:12:01.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.datamontana.us | Last Updated 2016-09-26T21:13:27.000Z
The physical collection consists of records of the Montana State Prison (1869-1974), the Board of Pardons (1890-1965), the Board of Prison Commissioners (1890-1962), and the United States Penitentiary, Montana Territory. The digital collection available online at http://cdm15018.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/landingpage/collection/p103401coll11 includes over fourteen thousand unique prisoner description sheets with mug shots. Post-1932 records may also include FBI arrest sheets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-09-02T22:00:04.000Z
Data for the 2016 SDC Survey. NOTE: Some data (such as residential and non-residential fees) are based on an example given to member cities in the survey. The example is provided in the attached survey.