- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The adult obesity rate of Hillsborough County, NH was 27.20% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Hillsborough County, NH
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-23T03:45:19.000Z
This data is compiled by the Cook County Department of Public Health using data from the Illinois Department of Public Health Vital Statistics. It includes the annual number of deaths, crude and age-adjusted death rates by selected causes of death. Further analysis is available by age group, race/ethnicity, gender and decedent's place of residence in suburban Cook County at the time of their death. Table of Contents and other information can be found at http://opendocs.cookcountyil.gov/docs/Death_Table_of_Contents2_jh9b-icit.pdf. Note: * Counts suppressed for events between 1 and 4, - Rates not calculated for events less than 20