- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Sullivan County, NH was 43,534 in 2012.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Sullivan County, NH
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-23T03:45:19.000Z
This data is compiled by the Cook County Department of Public Health using data from the Illinois Department of Public Health Vital Statistics. It includes the annual number of deaths, crude and age-adjusted death rates by selected causes of death. Further analysis is available by age group, race/ethnicity, gender and decedent's place of residence in suburban Cook County at the time of their death. Table of Contents and other information can be found at http://opendocs.cookcountyil.gov/docs/Death_Table_of_Contents2_jh9b-icit.pdf. Note: * Counts suppressed for events between 1 and 4, - Rates not calculated for events less than 20