- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Gloucester County, NJ was $41,582 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Gloucester County, NJ
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:03:03.000Z
Number of injury crashes that occurred in each of the 21 counties of New Jersey and the total number of injury crashes for the years 2001 to 2016. Injury crashes occurred on private properties are not included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-26T17:29:17.000Z
This data set provides a list of authoritative names and codes for the municipalities of New Jersey from State and Federal government agencies.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:02:51.000Z
Number of crashes that occurred in each of the 21 counties of New Jersey and the total number of crashes for the years 2001 to 2016. Crashes occurred on private properties are not included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-09T21:25:37.000Z
Data received as of 07/08/2019. N.J.A.C. 5:23-4.5 (d) requires municipalities to report to DCA monthly, information on each construction permit issued. Contains information about construction permits issued in New Jersey. Data is collected from most, but not all municipalities that issue permits. It is processed and updated monthly. Data may be purged after 24 months have elapsed since the data was received. Accuracy of this data is not guaranteed, it may contain errors, and may not be complete. Data for permits issued in the immediate previous two months has not been reviewed. We have no data for these municipalities: ALPHA WARREN 2102, ANDOVER BOROUGH SUSSEX 1901, LAKEHURST OCEAN 1513, NATIONAL PARK GLOUCESTER 0812, PINE BEACH OCEAN 1522, QUINTON SALEM 1711, TAVISTOCK CAMDEN 0433, VICTORY GARDENS MORRIS 1437, WINFIELD UNION 2021, WOODLYNNECAMDEN 0437
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-07T13:51:53.000Z
Data from Annual Immunization Status Reports completed by each individual school in New Jersey. Data is grouped by county.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T18:27:10.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of NJ Transit - Amount Obligated, Disbursed- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-28T20:38:38.000Z
List of all vehicle inspection stations located within New Jersey.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-30T18:47:26.000Z
Searchable listing of all Licensed Child Care Centers and Inspection Reports.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-04T12:46:50.000Z
The data file reflects data for employees who are active members in a state pension system as reported by the employer. It lists the salary eligible for pension credit for the four most recent calendar quarters reported as well as attributes that describe the status of the member for pension purposes. Additional information is in the attached dataset summary PDF (available on the [About] tab under "Attachments").
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012