- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Hudson County, NJ was 2,370 for social sciences in 2010.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Hudson County, NJ
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:59:34.000Z
This dataset is a combined directory of the New York State Unified Certification Program (NYSUCP). Firms certified as Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) by the New York State Department of Transportation, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority and Port Authority of New York New Jersey are included in this dataset.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T20:41:42.000Z
Data received as of 06/07/2019. Contains information about construction permits issued in New Jersey. Data is collected from most, but not all municipalities that issue permits. It is processed and updated monthly. Data may be purged after 18 months have elapsed since the certificate issuance. Accuracy of this data is not guaranteed, it may contain errors, and may not be complete. Data for permits issued in the immediate previous two months has not been reviewed. We have no data for these municipalities: ALPHA WARREN 2102, ANDOVER BOROUGH SUSSEX 1901, LAKEHURST OCEAN 1513, NATIONAL PARK GLOUCESTER 0812, PINE BEACH OCEAN 1522, QUINTON SALEM 1711, TAVISTOCK CAMDEN 0433, VICTORY GARDENS MORRIS 1437, WINFIELD UNION 2021, WOODLYNNE CAMDEN 0437
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-14T18:27:10.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of NJ Transit - Amount Obligated, Disbursed- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T13:10:52.000Z
Warren County One-Stop Career Center Calendar
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-04T12:46:50.000Z
The data file reflects data for employees who are active members in a state pension system as reported by the employer. It lists the salary eligible for pension credit for the four most recent calendar quarters reported as well as attributes that describe the status of the member for pension purposes. Additional information is in the attached dataset summary PDF (available on the [About] tab under "Attachments").
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-21T18:12:32.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of DOT - The Amount Allocated, Obligated and Paid broken down by federal agency, program, site, rouite, location, county, and municipality. It also includes Description of repair being done.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-14T18:52:35.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of DOT Local Aid - The Amount Allocated, Obligated and Paid broken down by federal agency, program, site, route, location, county, and municipality. It also includes description of repair being done.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-06T18:22:41.000Z
This is a report of all records used to plot values on an interactive map on NJ Office of State Comptroller website showing expenditures related to Superstorm Sandy.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-13T18:04:52.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of DCA - Amount Allocated, Obligated, Paid- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-02T14:10:22.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED.This is a report for all the relevant columns of DOL - The Amount Obligated and Disbursed broken down by federal agency, program, projects, county, and municipality. Empty Obligated and Disbursed Amounts for Ocean County entries had all funds go to the Ocean County Private Industry Council, not the municipalities. All other blank entries had funds allocated directly to DEP and not state parks.