The median earnings of Bergen County, NJ was $47,255 in 2016. The median earnings of Monmouth County, NJ was $43,607 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Monmouth County, NJ or Bergen County, NJ
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:03:03.000Z
Number of injury crashes that occurred in each of the 21 counties of New Jersey and the total number of injury crashes for the years 2001 to 2016. Injury crashes occurred on private properties are not included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:02:51.000Z
Number of crashes that occurred in each of the 21 counties of New Jersey and the total number of crashes for the years 2001 to 2016. Crashes occurred on private properties are not included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-02T18:07:01.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of NJ Transit - Amount Obligated, Disbursed- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-11T19:19:11.000Z
Data from Annual Immunization Status Reports completed by each individual school in New Jersey. Data is grouped by county.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T13:04:19.000Z
Searchable listing of all Licensed Child Care Centers and Inspection Reports.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-21T17:51:10.000Z
Warren County One-Stop Career Center Calendar
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-29T15:12:36.000Z
The data file reflects data for employees who are active members in a state pension system as reported by the employer. It lists the salary eligible for pension credit for the four most recent calendar quarters reported as well as attributes that describe the status of the member for pension purposes. Additional information is in the attached dataset summary PDF (available on the [About] tab under "Attachments").
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-15T15:19:14.000Z
Best way to search the dataset - use box at the top right of page. This data reflects New Jersey's Property Taxes that are assessed on an annual basis by the local assessor then submitted to their county board of taxation. This data contains the collection of those lists filed in January of each new calendar year. Any changes, like ownership transfer, that occur after that date will not be reflected in this file.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T17:05:20.000Z
This report provides information based on a snapshot of basic inmate information collected, yearly, on January 2nd. It includes age of inmates, race of inmates, county of commitment, total term at admission.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-25T15:53:20.000Z
Statistical information of the New Jersey state inmate population as of January 1, 2018