- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Morris County, NJ was 55 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Morris County, NJ
Number of unhealthful days attributable to carbon monoxide, PM-10, lead, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide by pollutant, New Jersey: Beginning 2010healthdata.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-24T18:33:52.000Z
Number of unhealthful days attributable to carbon monoxide, PM-10, lead, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide by pollutant, New Jersey. Definition: Unhealthful days are determined by the National Ambient Air Quality Standards, which include standards for carbon monoxide, coarse particulate matter (PM-10), lead, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide. Data Source: Bureau of Air Monitoring, New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- API healthdata.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-03T16:52:19.000Z
Ocean and bay beach closings due to elevated bacterial levels, New Jersey. Definition: Number of ocean and tidal water beach closings due to elevated bacteriological levels. Data Source: New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Water Monitoring and Standards History: MAR 2014 - 2020 target based on 2009 data (41 beach closings) MAR 2017 - Baseline year changed from 2009 to 2010.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-14T20:08:54.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of PA - Amount Allocated, Obligated, Paid- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-04T18:09:48.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of DEP - The Amount Allocated, Obligated and Paid broken down by federal agency, program, county, and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-04T18:09:50.000Z
This is a summarized version of the DEP Master Data with key columns.