- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Morris County, NJ was 9.90% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Morris County, NJ
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:03:03.000Z
Number of injury crashes that occurred in each of the 21 counties of New Jersey and the total number of injury crashes for the years 2001 to 2016. Injury crashes occurred on private properties are not included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-06T19:02:51.000Z
Number of crashes that occurred in each of the 21 counties of New Jersey and the total number of crashes for the years 2001 to 2016. Crashes occurred on private properties are not included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-26T17:29:17.000Z
This data set provides a list of authoritative names and codes for the municipalities of New Jersey from State and Federal government agencies.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-13T19:07:31.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of NJ Transit - Amount Obligated, Disbursed- broken down by program, project, county and municipality.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-11T19:19:11.000Z
Data from Annual Immunization Status Reports completed by each individual school in New Jersey. Data is grouped by county.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-08T18:22:12.000Z
Searchable listing of all Licensed Child Care Centers and Inspection Reports.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-15T15:19:14.000Z
Best way to search the dataset - use box at the top right of page. This data reflects New Jersey's Property Taxes that are assessed on an annual basis by the local assessor then submitted to their county board of taxation. This data contains the collection of those lists filed in January of each new calendar year. Any changes, like ownership transfer, that occur after that date will not be reflected in this file.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-25T15:53:20.000Z
Statistical information of the New Jersey state inmate population as of January 1, 2018
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-26T17:05:20.000Z
This report provides information based on a snapshot of basic inmate information collected, yearly, on January 2nd. It includes age of inmates, race of inmates, county of commitment, total term at admission.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-21T18:09:06.000Z
This is a report for all the relevant columns of DOT - The Amount Allocated, Obligated and Paid broken down by federal agency, program, site, rouite, location, county, and municipality. It also includes Description of repair being done.