- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The college graduation rate of Erie County, NY was 31.20% in 2014.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Erie County, NY
State University of New York (SUNY) Campus Locations with Websites, Enrollment and Select Program Offeringsdata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:58:47.000Z
Campuses which comprise the State University of New York (SUNY) System. Highlights information on Undergraduate and Graduate enrollment as well as some program area offerings.
State University of New York (SUNY) - NYS High School Attended by First Time Undergraduate Students: Beginning Fall 2010data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:03:51.000Z
Report by NYS High School of the number of SUNY First Time Undergraduates entering in the Term, who reported attending that High School. The total number of First Time Undergraduates at SUNY from each High School is provided. The total is sub-divided by the SUNY Sector of the Institution the student is attending; Doctoral, Comprehensive, Technology and Community College. The report also provides a total count by NYS County, which is an aggregate of all the high schools in that County.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:35.000Z
Geographic locations of all CUNY institutions with contact information
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:59.000Z
This data set includes school aid data beginning school year 1996-97 by county, school district, Basic Educational Data System (BEDS) code and aid category.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-12T22:03:25.000Z
Go to http://1.usa.gov/1gPN1u8 to access the full database of alternative fuel station locations nationwide, collected and maintained by the U.S. Department of Energy National Renewable Energy Laboratory. A station appears as one point in the data and on the map, regardless of the number of fuel dispensers or charging outlets at that location. For EV charging stations for example, the data includes the number of number of charging ports available at the specific station.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:03:58.000Z
Empire State Development (ESD) produces an annual report with a cumulative list of College and University Sponsors approved in the START-UP NY Program. The dataset displays the name of the Sponsor, the street address, city and county of the tax-free areas (TFA) designated by that college or university, square footage of each building space and acreage of each parcel of vacant land, the name of buildings designated and the START-UPNY website of the college.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T20:30:21.000Z
The School Immunization Survey collects aggregate data from schools in New York State regarding the immunization status of all the students attending school. All schools, excluding New York City public schools, have reported the immunization status of all students in grades kindergarten through 12.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:01:57.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:04:40.000Z
Aid to education provided by the New York Lottery by fiscal year, by county, by school district
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-11T18:07:27.000Z
The Student Weight Status Category Reporting System (SWSCR) collects weight status category data (underweight, healthy weight, overweight or obese, based on BMI-for-age percentile). The dataset includes separate estimates of the percent of students overweight, obese and overweight or obese for all reportable grades within the county and/or region and by grade groups (elementary and middle/high).