- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of New York County, NY was 71,510 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving New York County, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T10:01:28.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1xRIvPz on the New York Lottery website for past Cash 4 Life results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T10:03:21.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsR6n on the New York Lottery website for past NY Lotto results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T10:00:36.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1DYGlWJ on the New York Lottery website for past Take 5 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T10:02:25.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1GpWiHD on the New York Lottery website for past Powerball results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-11T10:02:11.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1J8tPSN on the New York Lottery website for past Mega Millions results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-12T10:10:19.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1Cx6zvs or http://on.ny.gov/1KYjE6X on the New York Lottery website for past Daily Numbers/Win-4 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:03:31.000Z
A listing of NYS counties with accompanying Federal Information Processing System (FIPS) and US Postal Service ZIP codes sourced from the NYS GIS Clearinghouse.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:02:00.000Z
The Department of Taxation and Finance annually produces a data (study) file and provides a report of statistical information on New York State personal income tax returns that were timely filed. Timely filing means that the tax return was delivered to the Department on or before the due date of the tax return. The data are from full-year resident, full-year nonresident, and part-year resident returns. This dataset defines individuals filing a resident tax return as full-year residents and individuals filing a nonresident tax return are defined as either a full- year nonresident or a part-year resident.Data presented in this dataset provide the major income tax structure components by size of income. The components include income, deductions, dependent exemptions, and tax liability. The data also provides this information by size of income and by the filer’s permanent place of residence (county, state or country). For a more detailed explanation on the determination of residency and components of income see the attachment: NYSTF_PlaceOfResidence_Introduction.Researchers agree to: Use the data for statistical reporting an analysis only. The author will include a disclaimer that states any analyses, interpretations or conclusions were reached by the author and not the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-26T22:06:19.000Z
Directory of New York State agricultural fairs for the current year, provided by the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets. The dataset includes the address and county of the fair, the fair’s begin and end dates and the website address for each fair.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T17:59:03.000Z
This data file provides the locations of authorized businesses that can sell E-Z Pass tags.