- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of New York County, NY was 71,510 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving New York County, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-18T06:00:58.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1xRIvPz on the New York Lottery website for past Cash 4 Life results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-15T09:30:43.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsR6n on the New York Lottery website for past NY Lotto results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-18T09:30:51.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1DYGlWJ on the New York Lottery website for past Take 5 results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-17T06:01:07.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1GpWiHD on the New York Lottery website for past Powerball results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2021-12-31T17:19:29.000Z
The Department of Taxation and Finance annually produces a data (study) file and provides a report of statistical information on New York State personal income tax returns that were timely filed. Timely filing means that the tax return was delivered to the Department on or before the due date of the tax return. The data are from full-year resident, full-year nonresident, and part-year resident returns. This dataset defines individuals filing a resident tax return as full-year residents and individuals filing a nonresident tax return are defined as either a full- year nonresident or a part-year resident.Data presented in this dataset provide the major income tax structure components by size of income. The components include income, deductions, dependent exemptions, and tax liability. The data also provides this information by size of income and by the filer’s permanent place of residence (county, state or country). For a more detailed explanation on the determination of residency and components of income see the attachment: NYSTF_PlaceOfResidence_Introduction.Researchers agree to: Use the data for statistical reporting an analysis only. The author will include a disclaimer that states any analyses, interpretations or conclusions were reached by the author and not the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-18T09:30:53.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1BbsWqI on the New York Lottery website for past Quick Draw results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2021-05-12T15:00:45.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-18T06:01:06.000Z
Go to http://on.ny.gov/1J8tPSN on the New York Lottery website for past Mega Millions results and payouts.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T18:03:31.000Z
A listing of NYS counties with accompanying Federal Information Processing System (FIPS) and US Postal Service ZIP codes sourced from the NYS GIS Clearinghouse.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2022-02-03T18:25:53.000Z
This file details average daily census figures based on daily counts submitted by each jail to the State Commission of Correction. New York City jail population figures have been reported to the state since 2016, while data for the Non-New York City region and each county outside of the five boroughs are shown annually from 1997 onward. Data are presented in the following categories: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.