- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of New York County, NY was 10.10% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving New York County, NY
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:28:38.000Z
Health Insurance Premiums on Policies Written in New York Annually
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:23:23.000Z
Patient satisfaction at HHC hospitals is measured by a standardized survey known as the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (HCAHPS). The survey has been validated by the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as a standard assessment tool for all hospitals throughout the nation. This data shows patient satisfaction scores in HHC hospitals. Update Frequency: Annually
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:14:33.000Z
Location and facility information for places in New York City providing seasonal flu vaccinations.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:14:46.000Z
Listings of total direct written premiums for insurers authorized to write Property & Casualty lines of business in New York State. These insurers are required under Article 41 of the New York Insurance Law to meet minimum financial security requirements.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:15:00.000Z
Total written premiums for insurers authorized to write Title insurance business in New York State. These insurers are required under Article 64 of the New York Insurance Law to meet minimum financial security requirements.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-28T23:07:09.000Z
Life insurance in force is the total value of life insurance policies that a company has issued. It is normally the sum of face amounts plus dividends outstanding that a company would have to pay out at the death of an individual. The amounts given here are for policyholders who reside in New York.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:09:17.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:14:43.000Z
Health insurance enrollment and assistance with SNAP benefits (Food Stamps) Data collected to promote health insurance enrollment among uninsured New Yorkers. Data collected manually. Each record represents a health center location where health insurance enrollment and assistance with SNAP benefits (Food Stamps) are offered. Data can be used by general public seeking assistance with signing up for health insurance or SNAP. Data may change as program needs are changed, e.g., opening of new site or change in hours of operation at a particular site.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:19:29.000Z
This is a current listing of participating State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA) lenders, their main office addresses and phone numbers, their websites, the SONYMA regions they service and the regional contact phone number.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:23:30.000Z
Through HHC Options, low and moderate-income HHC patients can get affordable healthcare. If a patient is not eligible for public insurance, we reduce the patient's fee to an affordable amount, based on family size and income. This data shows the minimum and maximum income at each level. Update Frequency: As needed