- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Queens County, NY was 2,339,280 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Queens County, NY
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T18:58:04.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas The data was collected from Census Bureaus' Decennial data dissemination (SF1). Neighborhood Tabulation Areas (NTAs), are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Microdata Areas (PUMAs). Primarily due to these constraints, NTA boundaries and their associated names may not definitively represent neighborhoods. This report shows change in population from 2000 to 2010 for each NTA. Compiled by the Population Division – New York City Department of City Planning.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-26T17:36:29.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-15T22:02:50.000Z
A file containing the average daily census by region and county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Census, Boarded Out, Boarded In, In House, Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:18:38.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:53:43.000Z
Directory of New York State agricultural fairs for the current year, provided by the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets. The dataset includes the address and county of the fair, the fair’s begin and end dates and the website address for each fair.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T21:53:04.000Z
Financial and Geographic Information on SONYMA Loans purchased since 2004.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-07T22:28:42.000Z
The Career Centers data set houses the Division’s information for customers on all of the Career Centers across the state.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-06T18:30:44.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:48:46.000Z
Table of Census Demographics represented at the NTA level. NTAs are aggregations of census tracts that are subsets of New York City's 55 Public Use Micro data Areas (PUMAs)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T22:02:33.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.