- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Suffolk County, NY was 1,500,373 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Suffolk County, NY
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:37:43.000Z
Population data file is provided as an additional reference file when interpreting vital statistics death rates. The population data is derived from the corresponding release of the NCHS annual estimates of "Bridged Race Vintage" which are consistent with the Bureau of the Census estimates from "Vintage" (released in the summer). For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:11:57.000Z
Population Numbers in New York City by Census Tracts
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T16:10:43.000Z
Population Numbers By New York City Neighborhood Tabulation Areas
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-26T14:48:08.000Z
A file containing the average daily census for county for each year displayed (e.g., daily counts are averaged and then divided by the number of days reported for that year). The population report categorizes inmates by type of offender and includes: Sentenced, Civil, Federal, Technical Parole Violators, State Readies and Other Unsentenced.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-10T15:38:38.000Z
Directory of New York State agricultural fairs for the current year, provided by the NYS Department of Agriculture and Markets. The dataset includes the address and county of the fair, the fair’s begin and end dates and the website address for each fair.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-04T22:03:16.000Z
Resident population of New York State and counties. Estimates are based on Census counts (base population), intercensal estimates, and postcensal estimates.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:48:06.000Z
This dataset contains death counts by resident county and race/ethnicity. For more information check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics.
Vital Statistics Suicide Deaths by Age-Group, Race/Ethnicity, Resident County, Region and Gender: Beginning 2003health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-16T19:48:21.000Z
This dataset contains suicide death counts by region, race or ethnicity, sex, and age group. For more information, check out: http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-09T18:36:48.000Z
This dataset contains the number of New York State live births stratified by the mother's race/ethnicity and county of residence. The data presented here may not be the same as the Vital Statistics tables on the DOH public web due to data updates. For more information, check out: : http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-21T20:16:31.000Z
Financial and Geographic Information on SONYMA Loans purchased since 2004.